Sunbury Road Upgrade
The Andrew’s Government is adding extra lanes on Sunbury Road between Powlett Street and Bulla-Diggers Rest Road, adding traffic lights, new walking and cycling connections and building a new bridge over Jacksons Creek.
As part of the Sunbury Road Upgrade, we are:
- adding an extra lane in each direction between Powlett Street and Bulla-Diggers Rest Road
- installing traffic lights to replace the roundabouts at Francis Boulevard and Lancefield Road
- installing traffic lights at 600 Sunbury Road
- upgrading the existing bridge and building a new bridge over the Jacksons Creek
- building new walking and cycling paths
- installing safety barriers along the road.
For further information click here